I had quite a few blueberries and a handful of strawberries that really needed to be used up today or tomorrow, so I found a recipe online and edited it to suit what I had on hand. They turned out great! Super-delicious.
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup sour cream
about a cup of sugared blueberries
about 1/3 cup of sugared strawberries with the juice
splash of milk to correct consistency (kinda thick, but spoonable into muffin cups)
Heat oven to 375ยบ, blend everything together, then stir in fruit by hand. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full, then sprinkle cinnamon & sugar mix on top. Bake for 30 minutes.
For some reason it made a lot more than the recipe indicated (21 muffins instead of 12) but the more, the merrier! I also put a little bit of butter on top of each one right when they came out of the oven.
No comments:
Post a Comment